Are you looking to refresh your approach to hair?
Do you strive for better precision in your day-to-day work?
This course is a favourite with hair professionals looking to achieve a higher standard of classic/contemporary work. With just a 12 week investment, you will learn new techniques in cutting, how to adapt those skills and learn how to achieve the best look for your clientele. The Comprehensive course is focused on giving you a bank of cutting techniques, for both women and men, upon which you can draw on a daily basis; making certain that you face all client situations with confidence and professional pride.
Areas of learning include:
- The consultation and communication process
- Suitability and bone structure
- abc - cutting hair the Sassoon way
- One length, graduation and layering combinations and their variations
- Graduated lines and fluid internal shapes working together
- An introduction to men's hairdcutting
- Finishing techniques - scissor over comb
- Contemporary Classics
- Advanced layering, graduation and variations
- Disconnected shapes
We recommend you have a minimum of one to two years' hairdressing experience to benefit from this course.
Theory | Practical 10.00am - 5.30pm